Wednesday 26 November 2014

It's still business as usual... honest!

Hello all my lovely friends and very patient followers.... I have had so much stuff happening in my life this past 5 or so months that my blog has been the main "thing" I have had to drop. I have however, continued with my crafting and classes but my blog just had to take a back seat due to time constraints etc, I do hope you understand.
I am planning to update it at the weekend and start to bring you all back up to date with whats's been happening.

Until then, have a great day and join me back here this weekend for the first of many postings. And a huge Thank you for your love, support and messages to make sure I'm okay, bless you!


I have been keeping my Business facebook page going... so if you haven't "LIKED" my page, please head on over and like it to keep in the loop of my crafty creations and news.

My Stampin' Up! Facebook Page

Luv Lynne
xxx