Wednesday 15 May 2013

"Mrs & Mrs"... May card class....

Good morning lovely blog friends.

I just want to say thank you for all the blog comments I received yesterday relating to THIS POST, I am truly touched by your kind and generous words!

Okay, so here is the second of three cards made at my monthly card class in Buckingham. (Message me if you'd like to come along next time)

I was inspired to make this card with a few alterations from one I saw by Michelle Last, and I love how it turned out, and any Bride & Groom would love to receive this wouldn't they!

Here is the inside... and I love the little flecks in the Naturals Ivory card stock.

Stampin' Up! supplies used to make this card

Card Stock - Naturals Ivory, Crumb Cake
Stamps - Mr & Mrs, (Background and inside) Elements of Style
Flowers - 5/8" Flower Trim (Spring Catalogue)
Ink - Crumb Cake, Whisper White craft ink pad, Versamark
Accessories - Apothecary Accents Framelits, Essentials paper-piercing pack, Paper Piercing tool, Embossing buddy, White Stampin' Emboss powder, Heat gun, Little Leaves Sizzlits, very vanilla Seam Binding ribbon, Blender pen, , Tombow glue, Dimensionals, Stampin' Trimmer

I hope you like today's card, and remember, I can order any Stampin' Up! supplies for you and have them delivered directly to your door! Or if your wish list is more than £100, why not consider joining my team? Click here to join me today!

Why not follow me and "LIKE" my Stampin' Up! page on Facebook too....
I'd love to see you over there.

Thanks for stopping by, and remember to come back again to check out my background technique video!!


Luv Lynne
xxx

1 comment:

  1. First of all I want to say awesome blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing. I've had a hard time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out. I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or hints? Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time.