Wednesday 24 April 2013

Pinwheel card from April's card class.....

Well hello lovely blog friends... I bet you wondered where I had gone didn't you? Sorry, things have been a little bit hectic and the blogging had to take a back seat... but I'm back!!

Here is one of the cards we made at April's card class. I found it in blogland and decided to CASE from a very talented crafter called Kerry Timms.
I hate throwing away offcutts of card or DSP, so I decided we'd use them on the inside of the card so it looks a little bit like decorative ribbon... cute isn't it.
Here you can see the gorgeous pin wheel die, cut out from DSP and held together by a tiny silver brad. And the Cloudy Day embossing folders works perfectly for this card.
I love the simplicity of this card and so did the Ladies, and it's so quick to ake too!

Stampin' Up! products used:
Card stock - Primrose petals, Whisper White, Baja Breeze
DSP - Patio Party
Stamp - Wishes Your Way
Accessories - Cloudy Day embossing folder, Mini Silver brad, Sizzlits Pinwheel die, Big Shot, paper snips, Tombow glue, dimensionals, Stampin' Trimmer.

I hope you liked today's card, and in the meantime, remember, if you would like to purchase any of these or the retiring products: inks, card stock and accessories then don't delay, can call or email me today with your order. Get them before they sell out!


Thanks for stopping by today, see you again soon!
Luv Lynne
xxx

************************
I would really love to help you with anything you may need so please, orders, Stampin' Up! parties at yours to earn FREE Hostess £££'s , enquiries, card classes or information on joining my team, so please do not hesitate to get in touch with me at lynne.fahey@gmail.com or 07828 149666. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time.