Thursday 26 July 2012

Berry Blossom gift wallet, complete with cards and envelopes...

Well hello again lovely blog friends and followers... wow, what a change this sunshine is making, I love it! And long may it continue.

So, today I want to share with you something I made way back in May but just hadn't got around to showing you... come and have a look... I'd love to hear what you think as your comments really do mean so much to me, they even make me feel all warm and fuzzy,knowing my virtual friends like what I'm doing :)
Here is the gift wallet, complete with the belly band to kept it all together and add a splash of colour too. (You can even see the sunshine in the background of the picture!)
Side on view showing a little accent of paper on the spine.
A close up of the gorgeous belly band, I just adore this Berry Blossom DSP (12x12"Designer Series Paper) complete with an Antique Brad in the centre... I just love how it all turned out!
I made 4 cards with matching envelopes, all slightly different. I made the envelopes using the wonderful Simply Scored board and the diagonal plate. I wouldn't be without the simply scored board and plates, it opens up a new world of possibilities to create boxes, envelopes and embossing in all shapes and sizes, so the sky's the limit... make sure you get yours without delay - you won't regret it!! This project would make a great gift - and who wouldn't want to receive this??
Just one of the cards, simple, stunning and elegant...
If you look closely at the above picture you will see I put a thin trail of the Tombow glue on the triangle flap of the envelope. I left it to dry overnight, and this will create a self adhesive seal on your envelope.. how cool is that!

So, what do you think, will you have a go at making one of these??? I hope you do!

If you would like to place an order for any of the above items, please let me know and I can even have it sent directly to you if you aren't local. Thinking about becoming a Demonstrator?... if so, if you would like to have a no obligation chat with me about joining my wonderful team of Pink Owls, then I look forward to hearing from you... there is no better time than now to join :)

Have a great day, thank you for stopping by and see you again!
Luv Lynne
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this would make a fabulous gift, so pretty I love that dsp against the black very striking!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kelly! Thank you for your comment, I LOVE how this turned out and I'll be making it again and again in all different colours of SU :)
    Hope you are well, enjoy the sunshine and the televised Olympic opening coverage tonight!
    Luv Lynne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so elegant and I'm certain whomever receives it will absolutely adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for letting me know about being on "Blogfinds", Kelly, that's awesome!

    Hi Tami - thanks for your very lovely comment, great to see you here, hope you come back again...

    Luv Lynne
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how it turned it out...and i wish to make Gift Card envelopes time and again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time.